Search This Blog

Friday, March 17, 2023

Inmate number 1 reporting in

As I feel better, Inmate number 2 feels worse. Had groceries delivered by sweet S&P. 



For some reason I kept thinking of potato skins. They were all the rage in bars and restaurants during the late 70’s and 80’s. My first ones were from TGIFriday’s. How we loved that place. The first one was in Highland Village which was about as cool as it got in those days. Anyway I made some and they were very good I think. Too bad my taste buds are at half mast. 



Sick times call for sick attire. Sat on the deck most of the morning yesterday. I’m missing the best part of spring. Today however cold and rain are coming back. Good thing I have no place to go. 



Sandy found a new place to rest her head. 

1 comment:

  1. SANDELS WITH SOCKS? SIGN OF GETTING OLDER. NO SIGN OF INDEPENDENCE. SORRY # 2 FEELS LOUSY BUT HANG IN THERE, IT ONLY GETS BETTER. JUST HUG THE FIREPLACE AND WEAR SOCKS. AREN'T DAUGHTERS AND SON-IN-LAWS WONDERFUL? I THINK THEY ARE. YOU SHOULD SEE THE BULBS. MANY SURPRISES. HANG IN THERE--MOM

    ReplyDelete