Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2023

San Francisco 4



Headed to Chinatown this morning. I was a bit underwhelmed by the Dragon Gate. 



I can’t imagine who buys these statues. 



So colorful. 



Pretty old church. 



Here we go. 









We headed down this alley and followed the scent of cookies. 



Found it. 



This sweet lady gave us a hot cookie. 



It was hot and delicious. 



This lady was folding the cookies. She told me I had gone far enough. 🤭



Next we looked for a Dim Sum restaurant that Paul recommended. He said it’s down a little alley and it was. 



Supposedly the first Dim Sum restaurant in America. That N in the sign has been missing for years. I guess they think it adds character. 



The biggest and best pot stickers I have ever had. 



Hang Ah special bbq pork steamed buns. 



Explored a market. 



How many kinds of sea cucumbers can there be?



Walked back to the wharf in front of Ghirardelli Square. 



We may or may not have sat here and eaten another hot fudge sundae. ( we did )



Then sat on the sea wall steps. That guy in black was taking hundreds of photos of his wallet. Go figure. 


1 comment:

  1. I REMEMBER MORE PEOPLE IN CHINA TOWN. GUESS MY MEMORY HAS FADED. FOOD LOOKS GOOD. WEATHER LOOKS GOOD. MISSING YOU. MOM

    ReplyDelete