Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Retro

Sophie needed a picture of herself circa 1994. That search dragged me down memory lane. Sorry if I texted any of these to you but wanted Mom to be able to see. 



She was only about 3 in the famous Crista the cave girl days. 



I love this one of Mom reading a poem she wrote. Look how Dad is looking at her! 



Remember this hill they all road down on a kiddie car? 



I don’t even know what to say here. MG has a plunger? 



Chris and Ivy…in a box



Ivy loved her Zorro costume. 



Of course they had to have a sword fight. 



Mom’s favorite costume. Russian girl. 



Mom in the backyard at Riverwood sewing a bridesmaids dress for Jan’s wedding!



Speaking of sewing. Linda and I in our hand sewn swimsuits. You can see the cot in the background where we cooked our selves. Resulting in current skin problems 



Dad golfing in Alaska. 



Camping in the golden age.  Literally gold everything was gold. Floors, fridge, car, camper. Mamaw Brown waving. 



Grandkids at the lake. 



Sophie’s 3rd. My Barbie as Belle cake fail. Kept piling on Bundt cakes. That girl was tall. 



Individual handmade bear princesses for everyone. I may have been making up for just having Mary Grace. 



And then there was Sophie’s 3rd. Barbie on the beach with brown sugar sand. 



Current life. Pippin. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh!! TALK ABOUT MEMORY LANE. I JUST LOVED THEM ALL. THANKS FOR THE TRIP. MOM

    ReplyDelete