Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2022

Sunday



I’m not sure I’ve ever been anywhere long enough to use up a travel toothpaste. 



Went for a walk. 



The beach was full of Labor Day fun seekers. Not many shells this whole trip. 



The water was only slightly cool. 



The sand is not as white as the gulf, but was a bit glittery. 



Water was clear and beautiful. 



Dunes. 



Got hot on my walk so I went in for a dip. MG was not feeling like it today.  



Mystery solved. I was headed back to the room and spotted my white bird friend. 



Someone has built him a feeder. No wonder he is hanging around here. He is a solid white pigeon I think. Maybe he was shunned by his kind. Doesn’t fit in with the seagulls either. 

1 comment:

  1. PIEGON MAY BE ALONE BUT SEEMS TO HAVE HUMAN FRIENDS. LUCKY. BEACH IS PRETTY, BUT NOT AS SAME AS THE OTHER SIDE. MOM

    ReplyDelete