Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2022

Peace

So I did a little research on white pigeons. They are albinos and quite rare. They often have poor eyesight and are susceptible to predators. So it makes sense that neighbors helped him survive. 



Saw him again today. If you look close there are 2 other pigeons there on the shelf between door and window. Also the appearance of a white pigeon/dove is a symbol of peace and good luck. We will take it. 



Once I got off on that tangent I kept seeing signs. This one in the condo. I know it’s from a pillow but still. 



This day was so pretty. Lots of people enjoying Labor Day. 



It was hard to capture the deep turquoise of the sea. 



And then there was a life sized killer whale kite. I want one. 



Mary Grace was craving Waffle House. Every person in that restaurant was smiling and kind. What on earth. It seems like everyone here is like that!


1 comment:

  1. ISN'T IT STRANGE. HOPE COMES IN MANY WAYS. BUT LITTLE SIGNS ARE THRILLING. I GUESS THAT IS ONE THING I THRIVE ON. BUT WE ALL KNOW WHERE HOPE SPRINGS FROM AND SMILES ARE GOOD TOO. GIVE THEM FREELY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHO NEEDS ONE. LOVE TO ALL, AND HOPE FOR TOMORROW. MOM

    ReplyDelete