Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2022

Good day

I think the promise of a hospital free day gave us all a burst of energy. Saturday was a good day. 



Got off to a beautiful start. 



Decided to get biscuits again. Ordered family size and look at this bucket of gravy. It’s enough for Ellis beach week. 



Mary Grace loves her MRI socks. 



The beach was so pretty today. We even went to the pool and Mary Grace swam!



A little rest and hand chillin. She wants to steal that pillow. Y’all help us find one like it. 



Got take out again. 



I’m the evening the clouds reflect the sunset in the west. 



1 comment:

  1. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THOSE FLORIDA CLOUDS AND ANALIAZE THEM. YOU KNOW MAKE UP STORIES ABOUT THEM. SOCKS ARE GOOD, I SLEEP IN THEM AT NICHT AND I HAVE A WARDOBE OF THEM. MY . FEET STAY COLD EVEN IN SUMMER. HAVE A GOOD REST OF DAY. MOM

    ReplyDelete