Search This Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Run it under the Munsey

If you read my mom’s blog (and you should) you read yesterday about my Mamaw’s beloved toaster oven. This was before microwave ovens. It toasted things beautifully. 



 Found a picture for you. Hers looked just like this.  That kid looks like one of my sisters. We used to get such a kick out of Mamaw B saying “I’ll just run it under the Munsey!”  Love you Mamaw. What year was she born? Also there is a link to the Dot Spot at the right of my blog. 



This was the moon last night. So bright. Looking at the picture this morning I see a bright planet to the left of the moon.  Will have to get my star tracker out tonight to see who it is. Or do y’all know?

1 comment:

  1. I THINK HER BIRTHDAY WAS 1925 MAY forgot the day. I know daddy's was May also. I think it was the 15 for him and the 10th for her or visa - versa.

    ReplyDelete