Search This Blog

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Pelicans, fairies and flora



White pelicans are wintering at Lake Lorman. 



Here they are right off Mary Grace and Ryan’s yard! They are huge and beautiful. We sat and watched them one afternoon. 



Candy’s birthday. She picked a fairy theme. 



Lucy was a bit tired from work. Hee hee 



Full fairy regalia. 



Make a wish. 



I tried very hard to move violets from Mom and Dad’s yard on Riverwood. Only a couple remain but they bloomed well this year. I know they were a nuisance in their lawn but I loved them. 



Lichen is falling all over from the heavy rain. And you know I’m liking my lichen. It reminds me of  sophie and Paul’s rehearsal dinner. Maybe I’ll go back and look at that post. 



I caught my Little Man looking out the window hoping for spring so he can return to the deck. 



Pic from Jan’s latest trip to Indiana. They made robot puppets. Leila’s should have extremely good eyesight. 

1 comment:

  1. Violets !! I used to rush and pick them before they got mowed. I loved seeing the pelican's. What a sight. And the birthday cake was so unique--who made it? MOM

    ReplyDelete