Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Sunny and cold

What a relief to have sunny and cold weather today. 



And I do mean very cold. It’s the kind of weather that sent the girls running for Barbie and ice skates back in the day. 



Everywhere I looked in the house there was an animal asleep in the sun. 







Truff was considering going out but decided no. 



Amy’s cat Spooky G got a new harness...



and likes it. He is the most amazing cat. 



Ok...this is in my crockpot. It seems like the craziest thing. I’ve heard nothing but rave reviews. Sophie tried it last week and told me about it. It obviously went viral as Mississippi pot roast. Roast on bottom, envelope of ranch dressing mix, envelope of au jus mix, pepperoncinis and juice poured over and a whole stick of butter on top. We will see. 

2 comments:

  1. Boy those pets love the sun, mine does too. I love Spooky. He is amazing. Pot roast in the crockpot. All I used to put was that onion gravy mix. I was not as creative as Sophie. Sounds good. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make Ms Roast all the time! You will love it.

    ReplyDelete