Search This Blog

Saturday, March 16, 2019

My turn

Book Club was at my house this month. We read the book that I was so crazy about. 



I’m afraid Little was a little too strange for everyone else’s taste. Well hope they liked the food 



Not knowing whether to plan for spring or winter menu, I opted for spring. Ina Garten’s Roasted Shrimp and orzo salad. Tried to use my Meyer Lemon in everything. Meyer lemon ice box pie for dessert remained unphotographed. Had 2 folks out so we were happy to have Candy join us. 



My little lambs came out. 



Love to use my Aunt D’s aqua china. See the little Milagros at each plate? 



They came from New Orleans. In the Catholic tradition they are used in prayers for healing of that part. They fit perfectly with the book and I just think they are charming. 

1 comment:

  1. You did a good job on Book Club. Wonder how it feels to be so talented? Missed you, glad for a good time you had. MOM

    ReplyDelete