Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2019

Keeping warm



Tony in his nest looking for Candy. He knows when she is coming to pick me up for swim class and waits for the cookie she will bring him. 



Whenever Junior wants the sweet spot on the back of the sofa, he just makes Pepper move out of it. This is post tyranny. 



Been reading a lot. Loved Little so much that I wrote to the author and told him so. He answered me! I even recommended the other book there to him because his little drawings reminded me of Gorey’s works. He said he already had the book and was about to read it! 



Some of the drawings   



Found out that Bonefish has a Sunday brunch. I was torn between Bang Bang shrimp and eggs Benedict. Guess what they had Bang Bang shrimp Eggs Benedict! I’m happy. 



Then it only got better when Candy and Anna stopped by with camellias from Leakesville. 


1 comment:

  1. I guess you saw that I got the resturant's names mixed up. My the author really answered you. Where does he live? MOM

    ReplyDelete