Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2019

January

Figure I better blog something or y’all will give up on me. I’ve been busy but according to my pictures all I have been doing is eating. 



Sophie brought me some rosemary sea salt bread she had made. Perfect for pepper jack cheese toast. 



Finished off the Texas Caviar black eyed pea dip. Will have to see about the good luck part. 



My new obsession... avocado toast. Why didn’t somebody tell me to do this sooner? It took 77 cent avocados at Kroger to convince me. Also, how can you tell good avocados from stringy disgusting ones?  Also on the eating front... doctor said I’d gained 8 pounds since last year. So once again the blog turns to me turning over a new leaf. A spinach leaf perhaps?



Truff...



...and Toby think they might like avocado toast too.



Recent storms had Truff hiding. 



Then the thunder stopped. 



The bad weather gave me lots of time to read though. 



Ed is still deep into the family genealogy. Here he is displaying one branch on the 60” TV. 



Almost got all accessories in place for Faces. 



These niches are in the hallways. Getting them custom built was a bit harrowing but here they are. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes. it is about time, but I was not going to say so. Loved the dogs. They are such an unlikely looking pair. Your toast looked good. MOM

    ReplyDelete