Search This Blog

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Sweets and destruction



Destruction first. Recent storm crashed our deck. Ed’s chair was ok, just toppled. 



Been needing new deck boards anyway. 



Not the historical picnic table! How many birthday’s were celebrated here?



35th wedding anniversary. 



Ed got me a jade necklace because that is the gift for 35. 



Of course Valentine’s Day follows quickly. Bought everyone some Campbell’s bakery cookies just like my mom used to do for us. I ate 3 in the car that day to honor the tradition. 



Made a deal with Ryan that if I did flowers for him, he would prepare our meal. Those tulips !



Here is what he greeted Mary Grace with 



He sent me home with spices all ready to go. 



Didn’t get pics of all of it but it was steak with crab sauce, redfish, sautéed veggies and molten lava cakes. I think I got the best end of the deal 



Next post will be about our trip. Off we go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment