Search This Blog

Friday, February 9, 2018

Kathy’s Turn

For her month, Kathy picked an older book. 



A book from the 80’s. Had trouble finding it at our libraries. Found a copy at St. Catherine’s library. We found we related to the mother character this time around. Loved it. 



We were greeted with an English themed table, complete with seashells. 



English books and tea service. 



Grandma’s china and crystal. 



What is more appropriate for a book set mostly in Cornwall than a little flock of Cornish hens? 



That would be sides of roasted vegetables and beautiful salad. 



Sweet Gage. 



Followed by tea for dessert. 





My plate. Yes, I know, I was bad. 



And the best part...chocolate shells. What a fun time. 

2 comments:

  1. Her China pattern looks so familiar. Did Mammaw Brown have this same pattern? Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right up my alley The china looked familiar. Mine was similar and so was my mother's. I would have loved that party. You get to do the neatest things with your book club. MOM

    ReplyDelete