Search This Blog

Thursday, February 8, 2018

The ocean, the animal kingdom and food gathering



I believe Candy is yearning for summer. 



She set up a ocean themed mantel. 



Love the coral. 



But this guy is my favorite. Hmmm. Some calamari would be good. 



Truff doing a little reading. 



We trained her well with this Harry Potter book. 



Thought Pepper looked so peaceful napping in a patch of sun. 



His black fur was hot to the touch. Then this happened...



then this...



Then this...





Souper bowl lunch at church. It was half gone when I remembered to take a picture. People were sharing leftovers. 



Then we cut and tied bags for the Society of St. Andrew. 



It was kind of mesmerizing and fun. 



The bags will be used for future food gatherings such as potatoes, onions and next week, Satsumas. 



We made 700 bags! 

1 comment:

  1. Candy's collection is beautiful. I am with her, I wanr a change too. I loved the cat show. Working together at church. We can do a lot of good. Me--I can't be a part of that. So sorry. I used to be in everything. Sad, MOM

    ReplyDelete