Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2017

There is an art to it



Fun day. Got to hang some of the art in the restaurant. I love the way the patent art and the stock certificate look. 



These are reprints of old bank posters encouraging people to save money. 



Ben Franklin keeps a watchful eye in the bathroom. I think we should put a cartoon bubble from him that says “I saw that”. Tee hee. He actually looks a little smirky. 


 
Then headed to church to do a fall visual for Bluegrass Sunday. Spoiled it for you Mom! Some of my favorite moments are doing these things in the quiet sanctuary. Kind of expect to look around and see Dad on pew five. 

1 comment:

  1. I must tell you about my dream of Truman. It was so good and delightful. I saw him laughing and having fun. It did my heart good. You and Ryan have done as outstanding job of decorating. Must get it written up somewhere when it is finished. MOM

    ReplyDelete