Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 4, 2017



Kalalou is one of those places that you just have to go in and see what is there. Scored these cute shakers for the restaurant at $1 each. 



Now that I’ve flipped the door over, I’m not sure which side is best. Both have character. 



Trying to make concrete candle holders. Prototype turned out ok. Turns out patience is a virtue with concrete. 



World Communion Sunday. Variety of breads from around the world. Gave it away after church. There was a bit of a stampede. Loved that old globe that friend, BP loaned me. It was over 100 years old. 



The walkway in our backyard. These popped up quickly. 



Love how they just shove everything out of their way 



These little ones were right in the hard rock covered path. 

1 comment:

  1. Loved the mushrooms. And the salt shakers. You find the most interesting things. Thanks again for taking me to the Doctor today. I took the new meds about an hour ago and still hurt. MOM

    ReplyDelete