Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2017

Special occasions



Back to school. Sending Lucy off for her senior year. 



We celebrated at Amerigo's. 



I decided it was the end of summer. 



Took off my bracelet I got on Beach Week in Orange Beach. Sniff, sniff. 



Lucy sent me this later as she was packing. It's the cards I sent her weekly at college. Do adults get cards? We will see. 



Next celebration - birthday girls Pam and Kathy. 



Sue took the pic so is not in it. County Seat at Livingston. 



Special desserts. Blood orange tart



Banana coffee cake. Presents, food and fun. 



A little dose of grandogs. 



Sunday afternoon naps. 

1 comment:

  1. Blood Orange Tart! Beautiful but so is the banana coffee cake. You have so many temptations. Lucy looks so pretty. I hope her year is good. MOM

    ReplyDelete