Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

Looks like all I do is eat



Candy and I decided to pay one last visit to Bravo before they close for remodeling. They are offering all furnishings for sale. We thought there may be something we could use for Pizza Shack. Nope. The mushroom soup was excellent however. 



Book Club at Sue's today. We read The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines , the couple from
Fixer Upper. 



She set a lovely table as always with flowers from her yard. 



We started off with cauliflower hummus. It was so good and healthy. 



Great salad with beets that she roasted, apples, pears pecans and goat cheese. I didn't take a picture of the buttermilk pie that was for dessert. That is because my face was all up in it. 

1 comment:

  1. That salad looks so good. All I do is eat too and plan my next meal before I finish the first. Sue does a beautiful job. Mom

    ReplyDelete