Search This Blog

Monday, April 17, 2017

Lots going on

 

Easter table. Linda, Jan, Mom and I were all dragging a bit in different stages of upper respiratory distress. But we had a nice visit. 

 

Mom felt well enough to come to lunch. 

 

Flowers from Jan's yard. 

 

I couldn't face Kroger one more time. Excellent menu. No pics. Pork loin, potato casserole ( a different one from Come On In ) , asparagus, lady peas, fruit salad, sweet and sour green beans and deviled eggs. And of course pound cake and strawberries. 

 

A couple of wedding pics.

 

Happy it's almost over. 


Jim blesses their union. 

 
 
Love Ivy in this one. 


Pensive flower girl. 

 
 
And demo day arrives. This little tiny woman worked like a Trojan. 

 

Goodbye stupid pantry. 

 

Tom and I tweak the new design Bev and I worked up. 

 

I like that I found my hand written note on the frame, written by my 28 year old self. It just says "put phone jack here, Amy". I was Sophie's age when we built this house 30 years ago this month! 

 

Brett rips it out. 

 

Wide open space. 

 

They found this picture behind the fridge. It is Sophie. 

 

Got to see Amy's new baby today. 

 

Spooky G played and then fell asleep in my arms. ❤️

1 comment:

  1. As always, loved your blog. Funny how much better it looks in the pictures than when you are actually there. My favorite was the one you found of Sophia. She was a cute little girl !!! MOM

    ReplyDelete