Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Fun



Ok. As usual I took no before pics of this office job. 


But it is going great. 


More later


Ok...fun thing. Still working with Amy. Wyatt Waters is going to be painting at her next conference. We went to his gallery to confirm the plans. 


He said that these were for the renovation of the Purple Parrot restaurant (Robert St John)   They were beautiful. 


I took this on the sly. Trying not to act like a groupie. The famous ponytail. 


Lunch at 303. I love Clinton. The town. But the candidate too!! Hillary!!


Our food. 


Then on to meeting with caterer. Here is Ivy on hearing that James Franco sat right here. The caterer's son is a casting agent. All these famous people came through this house !! I guess we are making progress. 

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you and Ivy something? Rubbing shoulders (so to speak) with famous people. The work project looks great. I know you are proud of it.

    ReplyDelete