Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

23

Remember being 23? I thought I was so grown up and wise. Well my baby, Ivy Rose had her 23rd birthday today. I was happy to have a day off from stress from ongoing jobs. Candy and I took her to the Lost Rabbit pool for lunch and swim. 


Chicken salad and deviled eggs (her favorite) and a cookie cake. They always loved those. Just a few sprinkles for fun. 


It was a gorgeous day. Didn't get too many swimsuit pics. Here is Ivy looking cute though. 


We had fun. 


For the "Oh Please" file...I used to send an embellished napkin in the girl's lunches when they were in school. I would usually draw a picture or write a little saying on it. But now moms can buy printed napkins to write on. 🙁

1 comment:

  1. Well, it is official. I lost it again and forgot my last grand daughter on her birthday. I am so sorry, and will make it up to her later. Glad you had a good time. MOM

    ReplyDelete