Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2016

Friends napping tail to tail. 


They took the opportunity while I was folding clothes. 


If you read Mom's blog you know she has been working on Christmas happies for her friends. 


Cute little wreaths. She loves doing it. 


Fun , fun.  Just picked up the flowers for a clients rehearsal dinner. 


I put on some music and got to work. 


I love this part. 


Packed and ready to go. 


Gorgeous 12 foot table in dining room. Recognize the old swing set wood? 


Those purple bottles. 


Perfect setting by the pool and lake at the groom's parents house. 


Love those weird berry things. 


See the lake?


Thanks to friend Kathy for this precious sign. 


Food table. We cleared out before caterer arrived. Love helping families on the special day. Thanks Mary Grace for helping me schlep everything in. We were dripping with sweat. And then we put up directional signs and balloons and got even wetter. 

1 comment:

  1. My dear, you outdid yourself this time. Beautiful!!! I love the bottles and vases and the flowers were outstanding. You are so good at what you do. By the way you took me back to when I did church flowers at home and packed them in boxes. Mine were Fruit of the Month boxes. MOM

    ReplyDelete