Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2016

58 for sure this time


Well the birthday festival began with Sunday family lunch at the Patrick's. 


Melt in your mouth brisket, homemade potato salad, Sophie's green beans, salad and rolls. 


And then I asked for a chocolate birthday cake. Here it is !  Trick candles lovingly provided for all to enjoy. I nearly passed out from huffing. Also had a great book club lunch at Anjou. Everyone outdid themselves in the gift department. 


Candy and Chris came in on my birthday with this on Chris's shoulder. Lady peas!
My favorite. 


Prepped for the freezer. 


Margaret came through with the book I've been wanting. I'm a little obsessed with Esther the Wonder Pig. 


Ok...took my first trip into the new At Home store. It is located in the old SAMs Here is a small sampling. This is the first candle aisle. 


Aisle 2


Aisle 3 with Amy shopping


Aisle 4 of candles!! I'm not kidding. 


The column area. Corinthian? Roman? Doric? We've got 'em all, plus some unidentifiable ones. 


I'll leave you with the Chef aisle. I need to go lie down. 

1 comment:

  1. My goodness!!!!!! what a store. Can't understand so many candles. MOM

    ReplyDelete