Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Pepper, peas and figs

Toby was never happy about his little scarf they put on him post haircut. Ed said that it was his cryptonite. After removing it, he perked right up. 


The eager(?) recipient was Pepper. He is still wearing it. 


A thunderstorm came through Sunday afternoon and cooled things off. The dogs and I were eager to sit outside for a bit. 


Anna sent me a few pictures of what she was up to in her hometown of Leakesville. 


How much more southern can you get than peas and magnolias?


Oh, add in fresh figs. 


Then put them in a pot to make preserves. I said that must be hot work. 


She said this might help cool things off. 

1 comment:

  1. I have thought your dog picks so good, but Pepper is so funny too. I need some of those figs. I like them. They are rare to find and such a short season too. MOM

    ReplyDelete