Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Not the best few days. Followed perfect Easter lunch with colonoscopy prep. Clear liquids all day. 


Please tell me why jello even exists. The texture is ridiculous. I had to try something though. Some homemade turkey broth from the freezer saved me from starvation. 


Took a break before the big gulp on Amy's front porch in her new swing. Beautiful Trixie joined us.  And yes white wine IS a clear liquid. Headed home for a horrible evening of gagging down 2-4 liters of cold seawater. I flavored it with lemonade powder. It helped. I started coughing during it and figured the lemonade was irritating my throat. I will spare y'all all the details but to say I'm free and clear. See them in 10 years. The bad news is the cough was a virus coming on. Two days later here I sit. 


I even have fever. Ugh. Well the good news is...


...I've got my dog and a new Flavia book. 


Ivy took Toby to her apartment for a little bit. He rode in the car seat. ( it belongs to the little girl she nannys ).

1 comment:

  1. Sad,Sad story. I am familiar with them. But you will survive. believe me. Maybe you needed a few days of forced slow days. Leave it to me to figure it out. MOM

    ReplyDelete