Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2016

Crown Prince in town #killthefattedcalf

Chris is in town for spring break. That means great food. Candy and I took him to one of his favorites...The County Seat at Livingston. They are famous for their meats but I went veggie. Carrot tomato soup and the best chopped salad I have ever had. 


Ok I indulged a bit on dessert. But 4 nut cookies stacked up with buttercream icing?!? Oh, and Chris posing with it. 


Chris's steak and Candy's brisket were reportedly wonderful too. 


Here they are post lunch. 


Spring temps means ice laden drinks on the deck. And consequently begging ice loving dogs. 


Ok, I'm sure y'all are all jealous. I got to take this baby for a spin. Mom is having some foot troubles. So I did her grocery shopping for her. Don't worry, she'll be free wheeling on her own again soon. 

Since this was St. Patrick's day , Chris was inspired to write limericks and post them on Facebook. Here is mine. 


He said if you commented on his post he would write you a limerick. Here is Mom's 


Nice. He and Mary Grace had a great little exchange. Check it on his Facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment