Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2015

last minute details

It is time to pack up and head to the beach tomorrow. Our fridge is almost empty. I guess the pickles and salad dressings will have a party. I made these chicken, black bean enchiladas out of left overs. The last of a deli chicken, last of the cheese, scraped out the sour cream, added a little bag of black beans and voila! Refrigerator cleaner enchiladas.
 
 
Ellis kids (and creative adults) get ready. I hit Michael's hard today. 50, yes 50, colors of markers. And mermaid placemats! I can hardly stand it.

 
My part of the  groceries we take in. I love how we form a human conveyer belt to get the bags up.

 
See you there guys! Or if you are lucky enough to be in the caravan...see you at Felix's in Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment