Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2015

It is almost done...

 
 So...Lucy and I were accidently customers number 1. We went to repair train table and they were having a training session.
 
 
David said to order anything. Lucy ordered cheesy bread  with pineapple.

 
It was so good. They made a variety of pizzas.

 
Here is the train table for the kid's area.

 
Everything is falling into place. View of the patio.

 
Artwork is all up.

 
Succulents on tables.

 
The cutest take out parking signs ever. Note succulents here too. (Real ones)

 
 
This is my favorite picture so far. He is so happy.

 
Chalkboard announcing soft opening. I did the front. Rashid did the artwork on the back. He is an art major at Tougaloo. What a great guy.


2 comments:

  1. I would now like us to forever be known as customer number 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know a lot about Pizza places, but this one looks 1st class to me. How happy everyone who had a part in it must be. Here's to SUCCESS!!!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete