Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

THE day

Wedding morning. Playing Bananagrams and having Bloody Mary's. Having fun to pass the time, until time.
 
 
Ivy getting Lucy ready.

 
Lucy helping with the boots.
 
 
My great nieces, Lorelei and Karis had fun dancing on the porch.
 
 
All my sweet friends.
 
 
Didn't take any other pictures that night. Can't wait to see the photographers pictures. It all turned out just how they wanted it.
 
After a day of rest, well except for an Ellis brunch and Patrick lunch, it was off to the airport.
 

They were so excited. They looked precious in their shirts that Carlye made for them. I think I could have fit in that huge suitcase. Since we didn't get to decorate their car that night, Candy got hers ready for the ride to the airport.
 
 



Stopped at Ryan's favorite, Another Broken Egg, on the way. It was Mary Grace's birthday too! The shirts were already paying off. The restaurant paid for their meals! Just heard from them about 7:00 this morning that they arrived in Rome safe and sound. 


 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, My, you brought it all back and then some. They looked so rested when they left and I am so happy to hear they have arrived safely. I wish I was up to it--I would take you to Italy too. Maybe some day you can go. Of all people I know, you would get the most from that trip. MOM

    ReplyDelete