Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2014

Post wedding blues

Ok, having a hard time coming up with blog material. I also have to admit to a little post wedding blues. It was all so wonderful. Now what do I do. I need a job. Ok , I'll cook.
 

Beef pot pie...excellent.
 

Homemade soup using all the ends of summer veggies.
 

Junior...bored
 

Really bored
 

Ryan and MG have a house / pet sitter but I have been checking on the animals
 
 
Cleaned the chicken coop and rabbit pen. Yuck . I am no farmer.
 
 
They are ready for mom and dad to come home.

 
 I have heard from the honeymooners and they are homesick! 15 Days is a long time, but they are having so much fun.
 
Oh here is a funny for y'all . At the rehearsal dinner Chris was teasing Candy about her shirt. He thought it looked very old world. With a few well placed napkins she began to look like one of my heroes.
 
 
John Wesley! Wow, that is her cell phone at her chest not a New Testament.

 







1 comment:

  1. I really laughed at John (Candy) Wesley.. You and Chris are good together. MOM

    ReplyDelete