Search This Blog

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Enjoying fall

Had a fun walk with Jan and Brody the other day.
 
 
Ended up at Summertree lake.

 
Nana and Brody. He wanted to touch the geese.

 
Fall centerpiece for family dinner. We viewed the Italy pics.

 
Sophie and Paul's house looked so beautiful in fall colors.


 
This was on my walk one morning.

 
Cool weather means spiced cider. Our long time easy favorite is apple juice and red hots.

 
Lucy gave me a lesson in making Yankee stuffing. They made it in the sink. It contains bread and sausage. It really is delicious.

 
My Southern dressing for Thanksgiving.
 

The middle one is oyster dressing. They all turned out yummy. Not too dry!! That is every southern cook's fear.
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pine cone pictures. I really think I want to make them. Pick up pinecones for me or I could buy them. Love all the pictures in your blog. MOM

    ReplyDelete