Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

The remains of the day

Easter dinner was a bit strange this year. Mom was  sick :(   and others were scattered so we had tons of food, all our favorites. David made his first turkey and it was great...some innovative brining method. I say he gets the job from now on. Since I made the ham the leftovers came home with me...hence the remains of the day title


Looks like it was attacked by wolves...oh wait only 2 of us are Wolfs...Sophie and Paul that is! Anyway I picked the bones, neatly packaged them for later meals....including the bone which will become soup some day.

1 comment:

  1. Dosen"t look too pretty now--but I am sure it did look pretty on Sunday. Sorry I missed it. First Easter I can remember missing, I was feeling pretty bad that day. Mom

    ReplyDelete