Search This Blog

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Girl Trip

so....every year for a while now my sister, Jan and I take our daughters on a trip. It started out as a springbreak thing, but since no one gets a springbreak anymore, I guess it is a spring trip. Jan, Cary, Sophie, Ivy and I headed out Friday evening to Natchez. Mary Grace got sick at the last minute :(  So we made it in time for dinner at Fat Mama's tamales
 

 

this was our view from our balcony when we got back
 
 
Next morning we made our selves at home and dragged the furniture to the balcony...why wouldn't you put comfy furniture out there???
 

every morning this little guy who owned this souvenier shop across the street carefully hung all his wind things. See him in the pink shirt. I think this made him happy. Actually everyone seemed happy in Natchez. It was their pilgrimage and people were there from all over the world.
 



This is Longwood ...the famous unfinished antebellum home...so amazing
 
 
I loved this tree just between our hotel and the river...Good night Natchez



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment