Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2013

weekend

Ok, quite the exciting weekend! Ed ventured out and invited me along on his occasional jaunt to Mac's for meat. And if this wasn't enough craziness for one day...we went to Walmart too! After much consternation in the panty aisle (he in the men's , me in the ladie's of course) we each came away with a pack. You think that is all? You would be very wrong because my sweetie treated me to lunch! After a few of my subtle suggestions went unoticed, we sailed into the elegant drive through at McDonald's. When a few questions cleared up the fact that the McChicken sandwich really was still on the $1 menu even though it did not appear on the display, our menu was set..

Did our taxes Saturday...

Had daughter number 2 and boyfriend over for steak that turned out to be pretty awful. Hope y'all come back. Great service at Broadmeadow UMC followed by daughter number 1, son-in-law and Mom at Mr. Chen's . It is really the best Chinese in town. Did some yard work. Our goal is to take out one dead or dying azalea a week. Ed was proud of the fact that he beat the quota by taking out five. Ok, ok it wasn't all exciting. Then we sat on the deck and enjoyed the great weather and our dogs antics. See how cute he is, even after 30 years.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are getting with this blog. It gives me a picture of your doings. Age is kinder to men than women I decided. Why is that? Mom

    ReplyDelete