Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Blustery day

In the words of Winnie the Pooh , ( and he was a wise bear) it was a blustery day. I really
like winter days. I love the bare trees against the gray sky. Not to mention the fact that I am not burning up! Bagels with longtime BFF , Vick ( Vicki to you)  Really good lunch with daughter
number 3 and boyfriend at Kismet in Brandon. Great gyros and fried mushrooms. Scraped up enough
scraps and sticks to eek out one more fire. I'm really going to miss fires. Took flowers to a special
friend who lost her husband at St. Catherine's . Have to give grandog Dupree back tonight. Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. I like winter better. Somehow, I feel more secure. Crazy but true. Betty Boop

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucked out and got to keep dupree one more night. Tonight though, he is MINE. I miss that little booger and so does the boyfriend. He will come visit.

    ReplyDelete