Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Girl scout cookies lurking

So can anyone think of a good reason why I should choose walking in the cold
over eating  Girl Scout cookies in my chair?     I thought not. They were just
 delivered yesterday and are lurking in a brown box which covers their bright
packaging. Purple for samoas, red for peanut butter patties and best of all cool
green for thin mints. I know if I crack one open it is a slippery slope into sugar
oblivion. Well, the evil cat sits right on the arm of my chair and he is no help.
He will bite me if I try to pet him. What use is that? Isn't that in his job description?
Family Pet for heaven's sake! Ok ok I'll go walk. But when I get back...cookies are going down

1 comment:

  1. How many did you eat? And which ones.? Do they still taste the same.? Inquiring minds want to know. Betty Boop

    ReplyDelete