Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2024

Shoes

Haven’t gotten pictures together for Bus tour 2 , so I’m taking a moment to bid adieu to some old friends. 



I love colored shoes. And I really loved these red shoes. Pulled them out to put them on Sunday. 



Oh no! Their time has come. 



Not even fit for Goodwill.



I had another pair of red heels. Ivy wanted to wear them to church one Sunday when she was little. I said ok knowing it would not be fun after awhile. But she wore them like a trooper. She would never admit they hurt. Here they are. And remember white panty hose? Those had a good run. No pun intended. 



 I also had two pair of pink shoes. The first was a pale baby pink pair from an expensive shoe store in Highland Village. Can’t remember the name of it. Then I had a pair of dark pink ones that perfectly matched an Easter dress. Here they are. 

1 comment:

  1. THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES. LOVE THEM. I TEND TO FORGET THE WAY WE LOOKED THEN. YES YOU STILL LOVE NEW SHOES. SOPHIE WHAT CAN I SAY. SHE LOVES LIFE. !!!. MOM

    ReplyDelete