Search This Blog

Friday, March 15, 2024

March book club



Looked a lot like Easter at Jill’s house. Look at that cute knitted duck in a hat and bib. 



I was happy to see she made her famous grilled cheese sandwiches. They have Brie cheese, some great jam and the bread is spread with rosemary compound butter. So good along with crunchy romaine salad. 



Nor did she disappoint with pavlova for dessert. We discussed One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid.  Great discussion. Pretty tough to read about grief. 



One more food experience. Mary Grace and I met Sophie at Elvie’s for lunch. MG was trying to stay out of her house while housekeeper was cleaning. This was a pastrami sandwich. Fresh dill , perfect aioli. It was so big that MG and I split it. I bought a corned beef brisket to cook which is similar so I’ll keep y’all posted. 



Sweet face. When she was a baby her whole nose was pink. Now there is just a spot. 



More cat dog shenanigans. 


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE SEEING EVERBODY'S RABBITS. THERE IS A TABLE DOWNSTAIRS OF THIS LADY'S COLLECTION OF THEM. YOU WOULD LOVE SEEING IT. MY THE SANDWICH SOUNDS REALLY GOOD.

    ReplyDelete