Search This Blog

Friday, March 8, 2024

Exciting!



Getting to the fun part of the renovation. The Busted Biscuit in Raymond. Coffee and biscuit breakfast restaurant. Floor is even better than I imagined. 



Teal tile on walls. 



Yellow vertical. On counter. 



Cute bistro chairs. I love tile best.  Then I see the soapstone counters (still under wraps) and I love it best! More to come. 



Learning to use air fryer. Things were going well until I turned it on and smelled smoke!  Ed had stored the instruction manual INSIDE the fryer. Luckily no damage to fryer or home. Manual however was toast. 😆



Visited Sophie and Paul. Their yard gave me a bouquet. 



I was enamored of this gin bottle from Sam ‘s. Had this tiny string of lights. Put it to use. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE BLUE AND YELLOW. LOOKS LIKE A HAPPY PLACE. HOW DO LIGHTS LIGHT UP IN A BOTTLE???? MOM

    ReplyDelete