Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Showered with love

Bev, Pam, Kathy and I gave a bridal shower for Amy2’s sweet daughter, Kat. She and Ivy Rose have been friends as long as we have. Since they were 2 and 3. 



We had it at Farmers Table Cooking School at Livingston. Such a pretty place and they do all the cooking and cleaning. 



The food was amazing. The even made most of it vegetarian for Kat. 



I did the flowers. 



Pam’s daughter, Carly made this amazing cake. 



Everything was lovely. 



It was a gorgeous sunny day outside. 



The younger women enjoyed some time on the patio. 



Presents were fun. 



Mother of the bride and bride. 



Me and my baby. 



Ok , here is the coincidence of all. Michael, Amy2’s son, has a lovely girlfriend named AMY! Guess she may be Amy3. Liked her so much. 



It was a great day. 



1 comment:

  1. I'll say it was a beautiful day! Flowers, food, friends, happiness, what could be better.? Thank you for sharing it with me. I was almost there.!! Lifts your spirits to have such a nice time. MOM

    ReplyDelete