Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2018

Thanksgiving



It started like this. Sausage balls for Ed and I. 



Happy cat and happy dog video before the parade started. 



Lucy asked for my recipe.  Her only question....what is oleo? 



Then I made this. 



Pounds of ads.  I didn’t look at any of them. Don’t forget the Dog Show. 



Read this book cover to cover. Laughed out loud. 



Gathered on Friday at the Patrick’s new lake house. 



The guys enjoying the porch. Had to bring them in though...



... to carve the perfect bird. 



Beggars.  Phone about to die. More later



We may have overdone it 



What can I even say? 



Sophie captures it better. 



Sweet finish. 



We didn’t get a group photo. 



Posing 



Mom admiring the smart fridge. 



Yes. It’s a thing. They can see inside the fridge on their phone. 




1 comment:

  1. You capture an event so well with your comments and pictures. Takes me back. Thank you. MOM

    ReplyDelete