Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Still turning 60

Ok, now I’m a crone. Anna says it is a good thing. It means I’m a wise old woman. Well if it means a party in the woods then I’m in. 



So Anna and Candy packed a few things. 



Including Jack. 



Margaret and I followed with a huge pot of Margaret’s chili. 



We were greeted to a 60’s bohemian wonderland 



The table is set. 



A recurring theme was Put Him on a Bus. We thought of all the boys we had to get rid of in our time. 



Listened to Donovan sing (a time or 2 ha ha). 



Gorgeous things try gathered in the woods. 


My bunk. Bottom one of course. After all I am 60. 



Got to feed Apple, one of the gopher turtles they give refuge to. 



It was perfect weather. 



Jack said it was time for a ride. 



We loaded up and Anna’s brother Bud drove. 



It was all so beautiful. 



This is from the top of the bluff 



Jack loves the woods. 



Swamps and lakes everywhere. 



Ok things got a little rowdy on the ride. 



I’m sure Bud thinks we are nuts. 



Awww



The contemplation chair. 



We get down to the river and Candy dove in! Good lord. 



Even our shadows had fun. 



Sun going down, we headed home. I’m going to break the blog into two parts. This is part one. 

1 comment:

  1. All so beautiful. Wonderful retreat for everyone including Jack. Yes you do seem a little "nuts" in a good way. MOM

    ReplyDelete