Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Still turning 60 part 2



Woke up to find Jack in Anna’s bed ready to go  




As we were having coffee, Apple the turtle was out for a graze. 



He came right up to Candy. 



Crafting our walking sticks. 




Each fit our personalities. 



The stage is set for my Croning ceremony. 



Candy made beautiful gourds with our chosen names. Amy - Lake, Candy - Valentina, Anna - Flora and Margaret, the baby at 56 - Camellia 



Yes , that shirt I borrowed from Ryan , says Beer Drinkers Paradise. The theme was the 60’s since I’m 60. 



Our leader with our script. 



She even threw in a hymn for me. 



Valentina 



It was all so sweet. 



Margaret got us teary eyed with her song Little Lamb. 



Of course we ended with bubbles. 



Ceremony over...





...we headed to the bonfire for tamales! 



Bud built a good one. 



This pretty much sums it up. What a great time!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! A lot went into that "outing." Still can't believe I have a baby who is 60. All the prep that went into that weekend was fantastic You looked too subdued in the pictures. I guess you were overwhelmed. I would have been too. What great friends you have. MOM

    ReplyDelete