Search This Blog

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Then this happened



Mary Grace called and asked if I wanted to see a 5 day old donkey! Well, yes I do! A friend and coworker invited her to her farm in Canton. She lives in a lovely 1920’s Italianate bungalow downtown. Her farm is 5 - 10 minutes away! We pulled up to this great old barn. 



Daddy donkey came out to meet us. We brought plenty of treats. 



Oh and peacocks too. Naturally. 



The new baby, Doolittle. 



Mom was happy to show him off. 



Look at his puffy topknot. 



Polka dots. 



We were in heaven. 



The cross on Mom ‘s back. 



The owner said they needed to be petted as much as possible to make them tame. Well ok! 





Their home. 



Pooky looks very natural at this. 



Did I mention ducks?



And more peacocks?







I thought this one looked like a dandelion waiting to be blown.  



Fed the horses. 



The cows came to beg. 



Went to feed Spooky G for Amy. 



And my little weenie nugget , Monty 


1 comment:

  1. How do you get so lucky? And I am sure M. G. would move there instantly if asked. The farm has a little of everything. Right up the road. That cat is so pretty. MOM

    ReplyDelete