Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Down south

South Mississippi that is. 



Headed to Leakesville where friend Anna is nursing her 101 old mama.  Candy has been there helping for a while. I decided to bring in provisions and moral support. It’s a dry county you know. Ancient magnolia greets me at the front yard. 



And of course Jack did too! 



The old gate reminded me of Meadow Ridge. 



Candy talking with Granny. 



Anna with Jack and her dog, Roxie. 




The house is filled with gorgeous antiques. My bed. 



It was sad circumstances but I enjoyed the lovely yard and gardens. 



The drive   



A Grancy Gray beard tree. 



It’s beautiful blooms. 








1 comment:

  1. Jack is cute. And I had not thought of Grancy Grey Beard in a while. The trees are magnificent !!OM

    ReplyDelete