Search This Blog

Sunday, April 29, 2018



Had my cousin Karen over for lunch one day along with Mom and Jan. She had been wanting to see the house updates. 



I found these precious orange roses that looked great in my little vases. 



Went old school with Symphony Chicken. Remember the old one with dried beef on the bottom? It went by many names. I had to explain dried beef to MG and I’m still not sure either one of us understood it. Why didn’t I take our picture?



Next up was Pam’s book club. Birds and succulents decorated the table. 



Crazy good and tender pork loin with roasted vegetables and salad. 



Bananas Foster was exciting. One of our favorite books in a while. Elinor Oliphant is Completely Fine. We all loved it. 



A stroll around the yard was lovely. 



Always like to visit the old church sign from my Mamaw Brown’s Church. She was friends with Pam’s husband’s mother. 



 


1 comment:

  1. Those orange roses were so beautiful and to see the old church sign took me back a way. MOM

    ReplyDelete