Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Catching up



Church work day. Getting the courtyard ready. 



It looked worse before it got better. 



Cute Kathy. 



Our youngest member came with Mom and sisters to bring us donuts. 



I probably should be embarrassed. 



But with my post work day ( and I was sore) and lumberjack appetite , I succumbed to fried bologna sandwiches. 



Catfish circling the dock. 



Beggars society. 



Tile going up in my client’s kitchen reno. I’ll post before and after when it’s done. 



Vick and I spent a day shopping for her house. We fell in love with this new store in Canton, Farmhouse. 



Got this got the breakfast table. 



New things for the mantel. Not quite finished. 



She thanked me with a pig   



Afterward we celebrated her birthday again at Bacchus with a chocolate banana cake. Maybe 60 is ok after all. 

1 comment:

  1. BOLOGONA !!!! Plenty of mayo. and mustard and a nod to eating healthy: wheat bread. .Nothing better. Loved all your blog. New pig and those dogs. MOM

    ReplyDelete