Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2018

Almost done



My sweet client Connie looking at her new floor. 



I’ll post better pics when complete. 



Oh, and I made perfect cornbread. Somehow finally got it right. 



Book Club at Bev’s. She greeted us with zinnias and bubble wands. 



Her centerpiece made me nostalgic when I saw the eggs we made years ago. Where did we get the energy?



Beautiful salmon baked in packets with asparagus. Smashed potatoes, bread with Amish butter 😋 and key lime pie with blackberries. We loved the book , Wonder. 



Broke out the bubbles. 









We had so much fun. Neighbors must have thought that the old ladies had been hitting the wine. Ok we had but that had nothing to do with this fun! 



Another older lady enjoyed it too. Note her favorite ball there. 



Bubbles everywhere, Abby. 



Stopped at the Patrick’s where this was developing. Lights over the future deck area. 

2 comments:

  1. Did you butter that first piece of cornbread, like my mother used to do and I do too? Looks perfect.!! Bev really did her turn well. I have never seen bubble wands. What fun. Her zinnias made me want some pink ones too. It all looked like such fun. You girls (not old ladies) sure know how to do it right. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Amy! That was so much fun. I love the picture of my Abby.

    ReplyDelete