Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Another goodbye




Y’all may remember that the picnic table took a hit in a recent storm. 



Ed deemed it beyond repair. Old age and rotten wood contributing factors. So I thought I would send it off with a montage of it’s better days. 



Had friends over for lunch when the azaleas were in bloom. Candy and Chris met everyone for the first time. 



How young we were. 



MG’s jungle party. 3 years I think. 



Obviously Michael enjoyed the cake and presents. 



Ivy and Pooh. 



2 years. 



Ivy shared her 3rd with Wil and Cole. 



There was a REAL pony and 3 cakes. 



Check out my kiwi ensemble. 



Mary Grace’s dog party. 



Skippy (her alter ego for years) was there. 



And who could forget the Sunflower party for Sophie? 



There were many more parties but this was all I could gather quickly this morning. 



So, there you go. One day you are the heart of the party... the next you are a pile of boards. Well done good and faithful servant!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet. You were a great party planner. Such great memories. My they have grown and still they are the same. MOM

    ReplyDelete